ICSA offers a special institutional membership for churches, synagogues, other faith organizations, secondary schools, hospitals, mental health centers, associations, etc.
Institutional membership includes print membership benefits for a designated contact person at the institution (to make sure that your library receives our publications) and Web membership benefits for up to five other employees or volunteers of the institution.
We ask $100 for an institutional membership, a savings of up to $225, if the six memberships were obtained separately.
ICSA Today – Magazine (3 issues/year) – electronic version for Web members.
International Journal of Cultic Studies – Annual, multilingual, web academic journal that publishes scholarly articles and book reviews.
News Desk e-mail – bi-weekly e-mail of a news article deemed noteworthy by the ICSA News Desk. Sent upon request.
ICSA Member Update – quarterly e-mail containing news about the activities (e.g., public talks, publications, etc.) of ICSA members.
E-Library – Access to ICSA’s e-library of more than 25,000 documents and videos, with news articles and ICSA periodicals going back to 1979.
Discount for member and immediate family at annual conference and other events
Opportunity to network with experts in the field and people adversely affected by cultic experiences by attending ICSA conferences, workshops, and local events/meetings and by participating in ICSA networks, committees, and study groups.
To initiate an institutional membership, please send the information requested below:
- The name, address, and phone of the institution requesting the membership
- The name, address, phone(s), and e-mail of the primary contact person.
- The names, addresses, phone(s), and e-mails (vital) of up to 5 volunteers or employees of the institution
- Note which of these people would like to receive the News Desk e-mail
- A check for $100 (additional donations always welcome) payable to ICSA in US dollars, drawn on a US bank, or Visa or MasterCard number and expiration date.